This breakfast is fast, filling and right at 250 calories!
McDonald's Sausage Egg McMuffin = 450 cal
McDonald's Sausage biscuit = 400 cal
Burger King's Croissanwich with sausage = 470 cal
Burger King's Sausage biscuit = 450 cal
Hardee's Sausage egg biscuit = 610 cal
- Al fresco Chicken sausage link (70 calories)
- 2 Tbsp diced onions (8 calories)
- 1/2 tsp Olive Oil (20 calories)
- 2 Egg white's fresh (34 calories)
- Dash of Hot Sauce (<3 calories if any)
- 1 Tbsp Hellman's Low Fat mayo (15 calories)
- Thomas English Muffin Light (100 calories)
Slice a single link into rounds. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add sausage and onions stirring as needed.
When sausage is browned to your taste, add the egg whites and dash of hot sauce. After a moment lift edges with spatula to allow eggs to move under the mix. Allow to set a moment or two. When first side is browned and set, flip once and allow to finish cooking a minute or two.
< - Just flipped...
In the meantime, toast your muffin and spread the mayo on a side, or both if you choose.
When Sausage mix is done on second side, place on muffin and top with other half.