Saturday, December 17, 2011

Shrimp and Grits Casserole (Personal servings)

Crock pot grits for breakfast plus broiled shrimp for supper can add up to only one thing…

SHRIMP AND GRITS FOR BREAKFAST!!        Yummy stuff!


I took the leftover grits and put them in a bowl adding a bit of salt and pepper.   I sautéed some chopped green pepper and onions in a little olive oil.  Chopping the leftover shrimp and adding it with the sautéed vegetables, I mixed all of it with the bowl of grits.

 

Spray two ramekins with Pam and sprinkle some sliced green onion into the bottom of the ramekins. (this will be the top when it is finished!)  Pack the ramekins with the mixture - then refrigerate.














Next morning, I preheated the oven to 350.  I placed a ¼ cup of grated cheddar cheese on top and baked for 25 minutes. 










Enjoy!  I did!!

No comments: